The GS38 series are ruggedized professional trackballs for vandal proof applications. The ball and the trim are made of quality stainless steel. The double-sided seal ring provides a sealing to IP65 static (ball in rest). Stainless steel shafts and bearings ensure a solid and precise pointer control. The unit can be used for front panel mounting (remove the mounting bracket) or for back panel mounting.
- IP65 static sealing
- 38 mm trackball
- Front panel mounting (bracket removed) or back panel mounting
- Stainless steel ball for a stylish “all metal” look
- The industry standard trackball for many applications in harsh environments
- Self-aligning PTFE seal to provide sealing
- Stainless steel shafts and bearings