A major HMI upgrade that not only retains features of the predecessors but also integrates OT with the IIoT.
- Retains all key features of the predecessors.
- Supports more than 300 major PLC drivers. / Excellent computation and communication capability.
- EasyAccess 2.0 provides remote HMI Management and pass-through capacities.
- Revamped Web interface allows for HMI screen access and log viewing with only a web browser, plus enhanced security with encrypted data transmission.
- The enhanced CPU/GPU power of the quad-core processor ensures smooth operation of HMI project without delay, even with CODESYS running at the same time.
- HMI Program+PLC communication and CODESYS+ I/O module control runs on independent cores of the multi-core CPU, a cutting-edge proprietary technology.
- Built-in OPC UA Client / Server, certiﬁed by the OPC foundation.
- Modbus TCP/IP facilitates seamless integration with ﬁeld devices.
- MQTT protocol, providing standard implementation as well as easy Cloud IoT tool integration with AWS IoT, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Database feature supports MySQL and MS SQL systems, making applications like centralized recipe management or ERP integration feasible.
cMT X Series Standard HMI's
cMT X Series Advanced HMI's
Advanced Features Include:
PLC Web Browser, CAN Bus, Siemens MPI, Barcode Scanner, Energy Demand, OPC UA Server, Database Server, SQL Query and more