Utilizing the latest and most advanced laser optical tracking technology, the Z- Series laser optical Trackballs are extremely high specification, contact-less devices, ideal for the most demanding of cursor control applications. The device provides both conventional X and Y-axis cursor movement with an additional Z-axis control wheel surrounding the ball. The laser tracking engine provides accurate cursor motion at all speeds and on virtually any ball, combining the benefits of solid state sensing (no moving parts except the ball). The unit has been designed to be back of panel mounted as part of OEM keyboards and consoles.
OEM Modules, Pointing Device, Trackball
Call for Price
3 axis trackballs
- Z-axis control wheel for scroll/zoom capability
- Removable ball – 38mm or 50 mm ball
- Same functionality as mouse scroll wheel or rotary encoder
- 3 Mounting Points – optimized for panel switch proximity
- Smooth operation in rugged environments
- Various top plate configurations available
- Allows Complete Customization
- High quality; smooth bearing for Z-axis
- Ideal for applications where feel is critical.
- USB/PS2 (auto-select) or quadrature